Welcome to Mrs. Green's Class!
Ready for First Grade! Let's make it the best one yet!
- Make sure your child has a healthy snack every day.
- Please read all Dojo messages that come from me or other school staff.
- Please check your child's agenda and take home folder every night and return daily.
- Please write a note on a separate sheet of paper if your child has a different way for dismissal, absence, or any form of communication with your name, child's name, date, and teacher's name.
Mrs. Green’s Weekly Newsletter
February 17 - 21
- Main Idea/ Key Details
- Compare/Contrast different texts
- Narrative Writing
- Words with /igh/ pattern
- Word Problems with Addition/Subtraction within 20
- Winter Patterns- Day and Night
- Multicultural Research Project (Due February 27)
- AR Book
- Spelling Words- high sigh night light bright fight right tight might sight
- Fry Sight Words
- IReady Online (15-30 minutes every night)
- Family Reading Day at BLE Saturday, February 22 from 9:00-12:00.
- Yearbooks are on sale until Friday, February 21. Please use the envelope to make your order.
- Multicultural Research Project is due Thursday, February 27.
- House Challenge Days- February 18 Aequum (Orange), February 21- Secundum (Yellow), February 25- Officium (Green), February 28- Civitate (Purple)