April 12, 2021
This week we will be working on TCAP preparation. If you have the time, please consider allowing your child to practice online using the following grade-specific links. Thank you so much!
April 5, 2021
I hope you all had a fantastic and restful spring break! We will be working on TCAP/TNReady preparation for the next few weeks. Students are encouraged to practice at home using this link: TCAP Practice Link
It would be helpful if you could allow your children to work on Lexia Core 5 and I-Ready at home. I have included the links below and the information needed to successfully log in to the programs. If you have any questions or concerns, then please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!
Reading: Lexia Core 5, Time: at least 30 minutes.
2. Next, you will be asked to enter your teacher's email. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Login with your provided login information.
Math: I-Ready Math, Time: at least 30 minutes.
1. Access the I-Ready Math APP from your Clever account.
2. Login and begin working on the assignments I placed for you on the left side of your screen.
3. If you have any issues, email me and I will help you log on.
Please find some helpful links listed below!
1. You may check your grades regularly through Skyward using your assigned username and password.
2. If you need assistance with your login information, visit or call our attendance office (ext. 28703).
3. Use Clever to access assignments in Kiddom.
4. You can access your Office 365 account by clicking here, the username and password are the same as your computer login at school.