Pinson Pal Newsletter
Reading/Phonics: Nonfiction/Reindeer, Letter Review
Sight Word: Sight word Review
Science: Reindeer Habitat
Social Studies: Christmas Around the World
Special Area Rotations
Every Monday: PE
Tuesday: Music 1
Wednesday: Art 1
Thursday: 2 hour day
Friday: No School
A Few Notes:
**If your child's transportation changes, please be sure to send a written note in the blue folder.
**Homework folders will be sent home on Monday and will be due the following Friday.
**Please send in a change of clothes for your child for the cooler weather.
**Please be sure to send a jacket to school with your child each day.
December/January Dates to Remember:
- Monday, December 17th: Stocking Stuffers due
- Wednesday, December 19th: Polar Express Movie and Pajama Day
- Thursday, December 20: Winter Party 8:00-9:00/Note and Breakfast sign-up sheet will be sent home Jan. 17th
- Thursday, December 20: 2 Hour Day
- Friday, December 21- Tuesday, January 4th- Winter Break (Schools closed)
- Monday, January 7th- Inservice Day- No Students
- Tuesday, January 8th- Students return
- Thursday, January 10th- Report Cards
- Monday, January 14 @ 8:00am: Parent Volunteer Training
Parent Volunteer Training
Monday, January 14 @ 8:00am
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Winter Break!!
Thank you for all your help and support!!