Principal: Mrs. Lorie Gober
Assistant Principal: Mr. Timothy Carey and Ms. Ashley Thomas
School Address: 586 Fortress Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
School Phone: (615) 904-3795
School Fax: (615) 904-3796
Web address: ble.rcschools.net
School Hours: 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Office Hours : 7:00 AM -3:00 PM
Grades: K - 5
School Mission: The mission of Blackman Elementary School is to assist each student in mastering academic and social learning goals in a safe, positive environment.
School Vision Statement: All students will be successful learners as the children set and achieve individual learning goals in a safe, positive school community.
BLE Belief Statements
We, the faculty and staff of Blackman Elementary School believe that…
- Our children are the most important people in the school.
- Every child can and will learn.
- Exemplary character is the foundation of all success for the whole child.
- Our children will achieve the high expectations set for them with rigorous and challenging activities, which incorporate researched-based strategies and technology in order to prepare them for future careers.
- An active collaboration will be forged among all BLE stakeholders in order to create a cohesive learning environment in which every member is valued and treated fairly.